- To empower women to be self-reliant through skills and business management training.
- To reduce the high rate of poverty among women by creating jobs for them.
- To prevent rural urban migration among women.
- To champion the course of reducing teenage pregnancy among girls.
- To encourage self-reliance and independence among women.
- To identify and turn the talents of women into jobs
- To fight for the rights of children (especially girls) and women who are been abused physically, sexually or psychologically etc.
- To identify and solve educational problems that women face.